So, I stopped for coffee this morning on my way to class, and while making my way to get the coffee in my cup, there was a guy who was waiting patiently for people to get out of his way so he could get a lid for his coffee.
To save him the trouble, I hand him a lid, because I was close enough to reach them. He smiles and says “Thank you, ma’am.” I smile back, get my coffee, and as I’m going up to pay, the lady at the counter says “If all you’re getting is coffee, he already paid for you.”
Dear random stranger who paid for my coffee — You have restored my faith in humanity. There are still good people in the world. Thank you.
- havefaitheinhumanity reblogged this from spangledpants and added:
- merturtle reblogged this from spangledpants
- fromnostalgiawithlove likes this
- jabberwocksandborogoves likes this
- spangledpants posted this